Friday, September 8, 2017

Interlude: New House!


Hello, hello!

So I've been lurking on this thread for the last week or so, and I'm far enough in that seeing all the amazing builds and pictures has just made my want to rebuild the MacDermott family's house stronger. And made me really want the photography studio thing.

As of starting this, I'm not sure if this is gonna be a play session or if I'm just gonna build and have them take photos of/with each other, so no recap.

Let's see how this turns out, yeah? :D


It's two stories!

I never build two story houses because I am a terrible builder, but I'm actually pretty proud of this one.

And I didn't really mean to line up the windows like that . . . Hm. Might play around with the placements later.


The back. Shuttered windows being where bathrooms are, as no one wants to be watched in the shower/bath/while peeing.

Backyard is a bit of a mess because what is organization?


The upstairs.

We've got the twins' room with a connected bathroom, the hallway with a yoga mat and meditation stool, and Cayla's room with her own bathroom, and a room that will eventually be another child bedroom, but for now has a chess table and the piano.

The first floor. Kitchen, living room, a nursery, a toddler's bedroom, Kristi's room and two more bathrooms.

The garden is off to the right, with monkey bars for the kids, and to the left is where the graves are, joined by the skeleton of Eibhlin's cowplant.

Annd it officially took me ages to build and actually post because my WiFi is unreliable af, so this is just gonna be the new build. I'll probably do some testing to make sure everyone can get to their beds/sit at the table/actually get into their rooms so I don't have that frustration when I actually play to post.

So, that's all for today. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment