Monday, June 4, 2018

6.05: Whoops


Hello hello!

The MacDermotts live yet! I've just been staying with my sister, who lives on the other side of the country, and her family, so I haven't been spending a lot of time on the computer.

Please forgive my memory fails this post. I played quite a lot over about four days with no internet and went a little over a week before I had any way of posting this and I'm not much of a note-taker. Whoops.

Last time: Demi went on vacation!

This time: Birthdays!

Let's just jump into it, yeah?


Hey, hey. Guess what day it is, y'all.


Adorable hugs!



Didja guess birthdays?

You probably did.

Well, congrats! You were right!


Christina wants to be a Computer Whiz and got the custom trait Hot and Cold because the Noncommittal trait she was supposed to get mysteriously disappeared? It was weird.

She's cute!


Noah aims to be creative as hell and got the trait Goofball.


Demi's learning archaeology! It's pretty cool.


Vidya games. She's such a nerd. :B


Artifact! :D


Christina gets a job! She's now a tutor at school--a custom part-time job.




Grades up!



Ordered a pizza. He's a service Sim, so if Christina's heiress (she is) she has a potential mate!


Demi mastered fitness! :D :D :D :D


Hey, hey. Guess what.



Birthdays!


I'm pretty sure they both rolled Clumsy for their new traits. I don't have my notes at hand, so I can't say that's what Christina's got off hand. ._.


She joined the custom Education career and her current level requires logic skill.


I do believe this was meant to be Demi's final promotion picture. :O :D C:


So now she gets to learn how to paint so that she keeps making money once she retires.


Christina was invited to a party. She brought some friends.


Here's our pizza guy!

I cannot remember this dude's name. Shit.




Now that she's a YA, they can flirt! And kiss!



And woohoo in a bush!



Still just woohoo.


Promotion!


This is Renata.

Of course I remember the spare's love interest's name. Ugh, brain.






Aww, they're cute. ^^




This must be Demi. She went to space!


Do I even have to say it at this point?


Happy birthday!


Annd retirement. ^^

So I think that's it for this post, but the next one will be along super soon.

Next time: Pretty sure the first born of Gen 8 will be coming along, actually. This gen went quick. O_O

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment