Monday, June 4, 2018

7.0: It's the Circle of Life . . . !


Hello hello!

How's it going? Does this count as spamming yet?

This post will probably be a bit shorter than the last one, then I'm out of stockpiled screenshots.

Do I need to recap? I didn't last time, so probably not, huh?

Jump in?

Jump in.



Visited Noah and Renata to mark them for marriage/pregnancy. :D








. . . . . . . . :(



At literally the same time . . . . . . . . . . .


Aww! Look at the little cutie!

He rolled Independent. 


His room and what one can kinda see of what is now Christina's room.


Grim's still hanging out.


. . . He doesn't eat with a spoon.

Is that a trait thing then? Because I know for a fact many posts back I have a picture of a toddler eating peas with a spoon.

._.


Adorable little boy.



Bought the wash tub and cupcake machine.

For the former, I was curious and wanted to see. The latter . . . well. Christina's a baker, not a cook. XP

Her baking skill is much higher than her cooking skill.


Our pizza boy was invited over again.

Nothing saying Brodie's gotta be an only child. ;)



And there's a perfectly good rocket to use, too.


Baby #2 is on the way!


Working out, just 'cause.


Been a while since anyone's had morning sickness. Wow.


Oh, Brodie's dad is so helpful!

I will get this guy's name. It's Masato all over again, my god. ._.

Annd that's the end of my stockpile. So Imma post this, get some sleep, and see about playing some more tomorrow night.

Next time: Baby! Brodie's birthday! Maybe a move? I'm kinda sick of this house, but I'm not sure MCCC has left any empty lots/houses. O_O   Either way . . .

I will see you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment