Monday, June 4, 2018

6.06: New Baby!


Hello hello!

Said it wouldn't be long!

The same whoops applies to this post, too. I played all this a while ago and the few notes I actually did take are in a bag somewhere outside my room. ._.

Let's just dive in, yeah?


I totally forget this girl's name, but she's cute!


Promotion for Christina!

Grade went up for Noah!


Think I forgot to mention his Teen/YA aspiration--Musical Genius--so he gets to play around on the keyboard.


Another promotion!





Uh . . . This has to be a TFB. Because apparently I was super impatient when playing.


They're cute. I wish I could remember his name.


Annd . . . .

Pregnant!


My attempt at baby bump shot/recreation of one of Demi's pictures.


Speaking of Demi . . . She's still working on the rocket.


Oh, hey! Look who's aging up!

He rolled Ambitious for his final trait.











Y'all would not believe how long it took me to get their pink bar high enough for this. Renata didn't want to cooperate at all.

It's a good thing she's cute.

However, she's not a service Sim, so. It's official now: Christina is the Generation Seven heiress!


Sixam!

It's cool looking!


Lots of collecting.

Poor Demi. She's pretty miserable.


I . . . am not sure what this picture was for. To show her programming, maybe? I dunno.


She's in labor!




Welcome to the family, Brodie!

Yes, that name is familiar. One of the spares way back in gen 4/5 had a kid named Brodie. I would have rolled the name die again if I'd remembered before hitting that checkmark button.

Oh well.

That'll end this post, I think.

Next time: The beginning of Generation Seven/Eight!

It probably won't be a long one. XP

See you next soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment